Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mark of the Mage by R.K Ryals is AMAZING!!
This book had me hooked from the very beginning!


I had not read a book quite like this one and wasn't sure if it was up my alley, but after I was drawn into the very first turn of events. I COULD NOT STOP! Not for the dishes, laundry, and I think I even rejected a number of calls from my mom. Sorry mom.

The talent of R. K. Ryals takes you into another time, into another world where trees can talk, a wolf companion with a snarky attitude, and an intriguing shape-shifting dragon! The people of Medeisia have been oppressed and some executed just for being who they are or how they are marked. Drastona not only has the same traits and mark as some of the people in Medeisia, but also fears that she too will suffer such a fate. Her fears send her running her into a group of refugees who also fear the King and what has become of their home.

Kye one of the refugees, with secrets of his own, becomes a guide to Drastona. Guiding her to realize more about her and what has been going on in Medeisia.
Get comfy and get ready for a story that will have you crying, shocked, and wanting more!

Find it on Amazon for FREE:http://www.amazon.com/Mark-Mage-Scribes-Medeisia-Ryals-ebook/dp/B00B5I2K1I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386443881&sr=1-1&keywords=mark+of+the+mage


No comments:

Post a Comment