Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Remarkable Read! Tempest by R.K. Ryals

A Remarkable Read!
Tempest by R.K. Ryals
 
The story continues and so does my love for this series!

I don't know where to begin. Honestly, I was blown away. I rarely ever feel so much when reading but I felt as though I was traveling the Ardus. Experiencing their hope, fear and heart aches. My heart broke into pieces on a couple of occasions that I actually had to stop to compose myself before I continued.

The mad Medeisia King is wanting a war and to gain power. The rebels realize that the King of Sadeemia must be warned and is their only hope top regain their way of life.

Stone, Kye and the rebels leave to speak to the King of Sadeemia and put an end to their own King's cruel intentions. That mean they have to face the impossible; crossing the Ardus. An inhospitable desert which separates their two nations. Question is, is the price they have to pay worth it when they get to the other side? Will the king even speak to them?

Lives will be lost and their purpose tested as their quest for hope and freedom continues.

Check it out on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Tempest-Scribes-Medeisia-R-K-Ryals-ebook/dp/B00CQCQWJ8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top


No comments:

Post a Comment