Monday, August 18, 2014

WHITER THAN WHITE by G.G. Carver -- REVIEW!

 
 Title: Whiter Than White
Author: G.G. Carver
Release Date: 5/1/2014
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22016702-whiter-than-white
 
SYNOPSIS
 
Life is a rat race, and Elena White is stuck on the treadmill.
She's been living on autopilot, a slave to the 9-5 routine - until a chance meeting with an old school friend serves as the catalyst that changes Elena's life in a way she could never have imagined.

Dazzled by her friends self assured confidence, Elena makes an innocent attempt to break from the monotony, and the repercussions send her on a roller coaster of emotions, smashing predictability to pieces, leaving her life anything but predictable.
 
 
 
BUY IT NOW!
 
AMAZON
US | UK
 
 
 
 
 
MY REVIEW


4 *WINK* READ

Whiter than WhiteWhiter than White by G.G. Carver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holy hotness! People weren't kidding when they told me that I had to read this book just for the steam scenes alone. They are unique and better than your basic missionary *wink*

But with any book there is generally a storyline, and G.G. Carver's storyline is extraordinary, and there is a fine line with sexual encounters with in that read versus the time spent on the story telling. I know people hate it when a reviewer says there was too much sex in an erotica, but also I feel pure erotica has little to no story in it. But where this plot will have you so intrigued I found myself bookmarking/skimming some of the sex scenes, to come back to of course, and wanting to get back to the drama and what was to come next. Kind of like 50 shades where we were like

"Okay...yes...red room, but we want to know what's his secret...SKIP".

Come on, I know you all did it!

Also, I found it a bit of a flaw that quiet and meek Elena would be so quick to hop into the sack with a complete stranger. I didn't see her as that type by the way she was described and set up to be at the beginning of the book. But hey, she trusted him and decided to be quick to the point and she is such a dirty/flirty minx inside.

I could not stop till I figured out all the answers and what the hell was going on with Mr. Mysterious aka Conrad and all the drama was played out. You will be hooked and turned on while reading this book!

4 *WINK* READ

Book Flirts by Jessi
www.facebook.com/bookflirts
@bookflirtsjessi
http://bookflirtsbyjessi.blogspot.com

View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment